Thursday, September 20, 2007

1:1


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. I don't know greek and my english is in desperate need of help, so on that note lets begin. This passage says that this Word was at the beginnig of creation. That this Word was with God at the beginning of creation and that this Word was God. It makes me want to say WOW because this passage says that the Word was with God which makes him seperate from God and then this passage says that the Word was God, not Gods. Another passage I would like to consider is Isaiah 43:10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD," and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, Isaiah 44:6 Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts:" I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
So I'm gona have to say that the Word is God Almighty or these other passages are wrong.
I love you Kendra!!!!

No comments: